Are you concerned that your child your child is not getting enough physical activity? This article will provide you with seven ways to help your child become physically fit.
- Be a role model. Build physical activity into your day. When your children see you exercising, they will become active. If you are a beginner at working out, take your time and let your children know that people are never too old to change their habits or learn to have fun exercising.
- Support your child’s choices of physical activities. Yes, it’s important that they are safe, but safety comes on how to make the activity more safe. . Encourage you child to dance, skateboard, participate in yoga, and/ or join a hiking club It’s important to emphasize that it’s not what they do, but that they do something to stay physically active on a regular basis.
- Help them make time to plan for exercise. Many children have too many responsibilities and commitments beyond school. Put together a program that works with their schedule, such as gym memberships with flexible hours, join a school intramural sport or a community base exercise program.
- Team with other families in your neighborhood and encourage their kids to et involved. Provide transportation. Organizing activities and carpooling.
- Help them have the right materials and exercise gear once they commit to the activity .
- Create family activities: Family walks under the stars, family hiking trips or group scuba diving lessons.
- Remember, children are most encouraged and motivated when activities are fun!
Looking for baseball equipment at a great price? Visit The Fly Ball.