Your rating: None
Using motivational quotes as a way of staying inspired is a common practice among high achievers. You can get an added boost of excitement and confidence when you read or repeat a saying from a famous person. Here are 5 ways to use motivation quotes to gain and sustain motivation.
1. Read- Read inspiring books. Read biographies and personal development self-help books. When you do so you will find inspiring quotes that you can lift out of them and use. Once you have these quotes you can read them any time that you like. A good quote that you borrow from a book can push you do what it takes to get what you want. Let’s say that a person has been putting off setting goals and yet they are discouraged with their current situation.
Here is a quote that can help:
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” ~ Anthony Robbins
Reading this quote while internalizing what it states to you will serve to dramatically increase your enthusiasm, belief and inspiration.
2. Say- Simply speaking quotes out loud can get you fired up and excited about going after your goals. When you say a quote over and over again it reinforces your belief in yourself. You will gain confidence. You will come to believe that now is a good time to pursue your passion and make things happen.
3. Write- Write good motivational quotes down. You want to record and collect as many good quotes as possible. Each one that you have access to can change your emotional state from frustrated to encouraged. Imagine finding a quote like this one:
“The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you. Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” -William Jennings Bryan
Isn’t that inspiring? Next you want to be sure to write this quote down. When you collect a quote like this one, then you have in your possession an inspiring statement that can motivate you time and time again.
4. Display- Put quotes up so that they are always in your environment. Throughout your day you are faced with many ups and downs. No matter how much of a drain you may be receiving from negative situations, a good quote can help.
“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts… ” – Marcus Aurelius
When a quote like this one is placed somewhere within eyeshot of where you are working will work to counteract the discouraging forces at play and give you a ray of sunshine in the midst of the storm.
5. Share- Here is what will happen. By repeating them over and over again, you will eventually memorize your favorite quotes. Then you will develop the habit of using those quotes to drive your point home when you are expressing important thoughts to others. People tend to listen to you more intently when you use quotes because you are borrowing credibility. For instance, when you quote Abraham Lincoln or Gandhi people will instantly become receptive to what you have to say. You’ll soon discover that the very same quotes that you used for your own motivation will end up motivating others as well.
And now I would like to invite you to claim your free access to my special report “Motivation Keys” by going to http://www.motivationkeys.com
From Anthony D. Carter – a leading expert on motivation and personal development.