Positive Parenting Solutions Review: Online Parenting Help
As an educator, school counselor and instructor of thousands of parents over the past 30 years, I have become very selective in the parenting programs that I recommend to my parents.
The Positive Parenting Solutions program is one of the most favorable parenting programs that I have seen on the market today. This fair review will provide you, the parent, with an outline of this parenting program, my favorable observations and, yes, some minor concerns.
Overview of The Positive Parenting Solutions Program
The Positive Parenting Solution program is an online parenting course facilitated by parenting expert, Amy McCready. Amy has presented hundreds of parenting workshops nationwide an has been interviewed on numerous television news shows such as Fox and Friends, Rachel Ray, Today Show Moms, ABC News and more, providing her parenting tips and expertise.
Amy McCready and the Positive Parenting Solutions program provides the following:
- Watch High-Quality, HD videos online: You’ll “Sign In” to the course and begin watching the instructional videos. Amy McCready speaks to you one-on-one in 42 training videos. The videos are available online 24/7 so you’ll go through the training at your own pace – as your schedule allows.
- Interactive Learning Modules Allow You to Practice: Throughout the course, you’ll practice applying the Positive Discipline tools using fun and interactive learning modules. For example, do you know the appropriate strategy for sibling fighting?
- Supplemental Readings: If you like to learn by reading, you will find in-depth readings on a variety of topics throughout the course.
- Tons of FAQS: You’ll have detailed answers to the many questions that parents have asked over the years. If you don’t see your question listed, complimentary email and phone coaching with Amy McCready is always available.
- Printable Note Taking Guide: Each session has a Note Taking Guide. Simply print the guide and begin learning!
- Free Phone and Email Support: Free email and phone coaching. The program shares that Amy McCready will help you create a specific action plan for your family. The normal coaching fees are $125/hour but are free to parents enrolled in the online course.
- Three Price Options: The program allows you to purchase three different course options. These options include a Lifetime ($225), 1 year ($199) or a 14 Day Trial (Free).
Positive Parenting Solutions Positives
- Easy Navigation: This program is user friendly and easy to navigate through.
- Online Availability 24/7: You are not buying a disc set! You are purchasing a read- to- go service that can be downloaded anywhere and anytime you have a computer and internet service.
- Fun To Use & Professionally Done: I had fun using this parenting program because 1) Amy is easy to listen to, 2) attractive and easy on the eye format, 3)interesting and entertaining lessons provided in verbal and written explanations, and 4) the program didn’t make me feel like I was a “stupid” parent.
- Cost & Free Trial: This cost of purchasing the complete lifetime program is cheaper than most parenting workshops, parenting counseling sessions and especially the cost of mental anguish that come with parenting an “out of control” child. The 14 day FREE TRIAL and site tutor introduction is outstanding!
Positive Parenting Solutions Negatives
- No “Magic Wand:” This parenting program does not come with a magic wand to wave in front of your child to change your child’s inappropriate behavior or your ineffective parenting skills.
- Time & Willingness To Change: I am sorry to share that you may have to change some of your parenting techniques and strategies. If you absolutely do not want to become a happier, more confident parent, and you want to continue sleepless nights of parenting frustrations, do not bother checking this program out. It takes a few hours to go through. So, if you don’t have the time or willingness to improve, don’t bother to order this program.
Scott Counseling helped me immensely!